The OOLER Control Unit can currently connect to only one phone/tablet at a time.
If you have two OOLERs, the 1st OOLER will be disconnected when you pair your phone/tablet to your 2nd OOLER. To reconnect to the 1st OOLER, simply hold down the power button for 5 seconds while your phone/tablet is nearby.
If you still have issues or if your phone/tablet is still not connecting, please follow the steps below:
- Since the OOLER Control Unit connects to your iOS or Android app via a Bluetooth connection, please make sure your iOS or Android device is in Bluetooth range of the OOLER Control Unit. (In the same room is best)
- Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth setting on your iOS or Android device is turned On.
- Ensure you are using the latest OOLER iOS or Android app. The latest iOS app updates can be found at ooler.com/app
- If the issue still persists, Remove the Device from your OOLER account and re-pair the device back to your OOLER account following the steps below:
- On the Device’s tab, tap the Settings Gear on the top right.
- Tap Remove Device and Confirm your removal.
- Follow the instructions in the following article, How do I pair my OOLER Control Unit with my phone article to pair your OOLER Control Unit back to your OOLER account.